Marble Supplier — Beautiful Marble for Your Countertops
- Affordable Marble Countertops
- Achieve a Classic Look with Marble Counters
- Best Materials Available
- Top Material in the Industry
- Highly Reviewed Services in the Sun City
- Local and Family Owned Company in El Paso
- Check Out Our Reviews on Google and Facebook
- We’ll Give You a Quote So You Can Plan Accordingly
- We Offer Free Estimates
- We Also Offer Financing Through BBA Bank
- Marble Countertops Look Great in Bathrooms
- Marble Counters Work Well in Kitchens
- Different Slabs of Marble Available
- Modern, Beautiful Styles
Simply put, marble is a great choice for your countertops. Not only does it look great, but marble is strong and long-lasting, which is why we specialize in fabricating and installing marble countertops at Magic Stone Granite. If you’re looking to upgrade the countertops in your kitchen or bathroom, we’ve got you covered.
We can help you choose the best materials for your project and install them in no time. New countertops can really revitalize your kitchen or bathroom, and with us, you can trust the job will get done right the first time, so you can reap the immediate benefits of new countertops.
Why Choose Marble?
At Magic Stone Granite, we use only the best materials for your countertops, including marble. Marble makes for a great choice because it’s:
Universal, meaning it goes with practically every style of kitchen
Tough, which makes it great for both kitchens and bathrooms
Cost effective, so even if you have a big kitchen, you can still get marble countertops for it
Heat resistant, which means setting a hot pan or hair straightener on it won’t be an issue
Marble comes with a lot of benefits, which is one of the many reasons why we specialize in marble countertops. At Magic Stone Granite, we want to help you transform your kitchen and bathrooms, whether you’re doing so to spruce up your home or to get or ready to sell it.
The Marble Countertop Installation Process
Every process and timeline will differ from the other depending on things like:
- The size of your kitchen or bathroom
- The amount of counter space
- The materials used
- How many materials need to be ordered and the time it takes to ship them
- The weather
- Your schedule
- Other unforeseen factors
We do our best to work with you to get your new countertops installed as quickly and efficiently as possible. On average, the entire process takes about two weeks. The longest part during these two weeks is waiting for the materials to be delivered. Once they arrive, we get started by fabricating the materials. Then we begin the installation process. This part of the process typically takes about three to five days. Either way, we do our best to get it done swiftly. We know that not having kitchen or bathroom counters can be difficult to deal with since it obstructs certain parts of your life. We make the process go smoothly so you don’t have to stress!