Kitchen Remodeling — Transform Your Kitchen
- Best Kitchen Remodeling Services in El Paso
- Top Kitchen Remodeler with Years of Experience
- Highly Reviewed Services and Products
- Local and Family Owned Business
- Check Out Our Reviews Online
- We’ll Quote You a Price So You Can Plan Ahead
- We Offer Free Estimates
- Our Remodeling Services are Top Notch
- We’re a Hardworking Company with Years of Experience
- A Remodeling Business Dedicated to Helping You
- We’ll Answer Any Questions You Have Along the Way
- Our Services Come With Financing Through BBA Bank
- We’re Open to Hearing the Remodeling Ideas You Have
- Proposals are Always Welcome
We spend a lot of time in our kitchens. From cooking and baking to spending time with our families. Our kitchens are always bustling with life. So when it comes time to remodel our kitchens, because it’s time to breathe new life into them, you want to be sure you hire the right team for the remodeling job.
Magic Stone Granite in El Paso offers kitchen remodeling services for homeowners in the El Paso area. If you’re looking to spruce up your kitchen because you want to revitalize some of its magic or because you’re looking to sell your home, we’re the place to call.
The Remodeling Process
Kitchen remodeling projects are large tasks, but with us, you can trust you’re in the right hands. Our remodeling process is smooth and streamlined, and we try to get the job done efficiently and with as few problems as possible. There is no one process or timeline when it comes to remodeling kitchens because no one kitchen is alike. From different countertops and cabinets to sizes, shapes, and everything in between, every kitchen is unique. On top of that, we’ve found that no two homeowners have the same visions for how they want their kitchen to look, which can alter the remodeling process for your kitchen.
A basic process may look something like this:
- We’ll evaluate your home and kitchen and go over the ideas you have for the project, detailing what is plausible from your ideas and how we plan to carry them out.
- Next, we’ll order any materials we need and don’t currently have in our inventory. The materials, depending on the vendor, may take a few days to arrive. This part of the process is usually a waiting period, but we’ll get started as soon as all of the materials arrive.
- At this point, we’ll tear down the areas that need to be replaced, fabricate the materials, and begin installations. This is where the magic happens—where the vision you have for your new and improved kitchen really comes to life. We’ll use our expert craftsmanship to design beautiful cabinets, install high-quality countertops, and restructure as planned.
- Once the job is finished, we’ll ensure you’re satisfied with the final result.
While the process and timing may differ from project to project, we work hard to ensure that everything moves efficiently, you’re satisfied with the job, and that your new kitchen looks great for years to come.
We’re Open to Your Ideas
At the heart of the project is your kitchen, so we want your ideas and opinions to be heard throughout the entire process. From the materials you’d like us to use to the designs, positioning, and restructuring ideas you have in mind, we’ll do our best to ensure your visions come to life. Throughout this process, we’ll be in constant communication with you, discussing your ideas, possible limitations, and available options. All of this goes toward ensuring you are happy with your newly remodeled kitchen once we’ve finished our handiwork.
Increasing Your Home’s Value
The kitchen can really make or break the value of your home, so if you’re looking to increase it in order to sell it, remodeling your kitchen is a smart move. When potential buyers or appraisers are looking at your home, new kitchen cabinets and countertops are two of the main areas they examine. By remodeling the kitchen, you can significantly improve the value of your home.
Creative Remodeling and Design Ideas
A great thing about kitchen remodeling is you won’t be the first homeowner to embark on this journey. This means you can research creative ideas, find inspiration online, and research what’s best for you based on the size and dimensions of your kitchen, the age of your house, and what you wish to get out of your kitchen. Some neat ideas we’ve seen over the years include:
- Tiled walls
- Colorful cabinets
- Adding an island
- Replacing your appliances (not necessarily something we can help you with, but still a good idea when looking
to improve your kitchen’s look and functionality)
- Replacing your countertops with a high-quality material
- Adding more space by knocking down a few walls
- Purchasing furniture that looks great and makes for optimal space
- Decorating to your heart’s desire—sure, this isn’t technically remodeling, but it’s still fun and can reinvigorate your kitchen