- Best bathroom remodeling services in the Sun City
- We use only the top materials in the industry
- Highly reviewed bathroom remodeling company in El Paso
- Local and family-owned business dedicated to helping you remodel the bathrooms in your home
- Check out our great reviews online
- We offer quotes on all of our work
- We can help you estimate the budget needed for the project
- We provide countertop, cabinets, and bathroom remodeling services
- Remodeling company dedicated to bringing your ideas to life
- Caring business who can help you achieve your home sweet home
- We’ll answer any questions you may have about the remodeling process
- We offer high-quality services and materials with financing options available
- We’re open to hearing the ideas you’ve envisioned for your bathroom
- We accept and offer proposals for remodeling ideas
Magic Stone Granite is a granite and remodeling company located in El Paso who is dedicated to helping homeowners remodel their bathrooms. From showering to getting ready for the day, we spend a lot of time in our bathrooms. We can work with you to make sure you do so comfortably and in style with our high-quality bathroom remodeling services.
The Design Process & Timeline for Bathroom Remodeling
We begin the process by scheduling an appointment to make a visit to your home. This allows us to evaluate the bathroom(s) you’d like to remodel so we know what kind of space we are working with. At this point, we’ll also make note of the ideas you have envisioned for your bathroom and give you a free estimate based on the size of the project we’re looking at, which includes materials, labor, and other expenses.
The timeline for most projects is about two weeks, though this can change based on the materials used and how long it takes to ship them, as well as the weather (if it’s a factor). After the materials have shipped, it takes us about three to five days to fabricate and install them.
The process and timeline will both depend on the size of the project, the ideas you have for remodeling, and other factors. This is a good estimate of what the timeline may look like for you.
We Listen to Your Visions and Ideas
Unlike other companies, who are one-sided in the design process, we want to hear your ideas and work with them to ensure your vision is realized. We do our best to incorporate as many of your ideas as possible.
What Should My Budget Look Like?
The pricing for your remodeling project will depend on the materials used, shipping costs, the estimated timeline, and other factors of labor. During your first appointment, we’ll discuss the estimated costs and give you an estimate for the entire project.
Improving Your Home’s Value
A great thing about remodeling bathrooms is that it can improve your home’s value. If you’re planning to sell it or rent it, or if you’re a home builder looking to spruce up the homes you build and sell, a remodeled bathroom is a great way to complete the sale and increase the home’s value.